Copyright 2012 by GeoDigital Information, LLC. All rights reserved.
The data and information ("Data") included in this report (maps, cross sections and appendices) consist of information pertaining to the exploration for and/or production of hydrocarbons. These Data have been accumulated, processed and published by GeoDigital Information, LLC, (“GDI”). All such Data are subject to one or more copyrights in favor of GDI and/or other entities, which supply portions of such information for use by GDI in its publications.
Licensee agrees that the Data, as provided by GDI, and copies thereof, shall be for its internal use only and that such data shall not be sold, traded, disposed of or otherwise made available to other parties except under the following conditions:
- When such data and information are publicly known.
- In the event that Licensee wishes to interest other parties to enter into an agreement to explore, operate or develop a specific prospect within the areas defined in this report. Such Data may be shown to but not copied for or by the other parties. Said Data may be shown only if such other parties agree in writing that such Data is confidential and will not be divulged to others.
- Licensee may make Data available to its contractors or consultants for the purpose of handling and processing that Data for use by Licensee. However, such Data may only be released to said contractors and consultants after said contractors and consultants agree in writing:
- not to provide the Data to parties outside this Agreement;
- to be bound by the provisions set forth herein and to require that their agents and employees who have access to the Data be similarly bound; and
- that the data will only be processed for only for use by Licensee.
In granting the permission referred to above, GeoDigital Information, LLC is not granting to Licensee or its contractors or consultants any license or other interest in GDI's copyrights, products or other properties.
GeoDigital Information, LLC has exerted its best efforts in the collection, compilation, analysis and interpretation of all Data presented in this report. Employees, officers and agents of GDI who have performed any work for this study were competent to participate in said work and to exercise judgment in matters pertaining to the study. GeoDigital Information, LLC does not however guarantee the accuracy of the Data or the interpretations of the Data, and it shall not be liable for damages arising from the inaccuracy of the Data or interpretations presented in these reports.